Mark has long been known in the Indianapolis area, not only for his real estate expertise, but is active in the community, serving in the political, sports, and family arenas. He has a reputation for placing client’s needs, goals, and objectives at the forefront of every transaction. Mark provides effective communication, negotiation and management skills in combination with in-depth knowledge of the marketplace. He is experienced and qualified in all avenues of real estate: residential, land, and commercial. Discreet buying and selling are an important segment of Mark’s business. Whether it is a $20,000 investment property or a 2 million dollar estate, he is well tooled to make the transaction happen. Mark leads the way with his even tempered nature and an emphasis on a 5 star experience for each client.
· Esteemed by his clients and colleagues alike for caring and thoughtful attention to other’s needs in even the most challenging property transaction
· Regarded for his high client satisfaction ratings
· Effective as a consummate negotiator, counselor, facilitator and liaison
· Continues serving each client beyond the transaction
· Satisfies your highest expectations
· Competent and confident
· Calm, well-grounded and a highly effective communicator
· Married, father of three children
· Carmel Clay School Board Member and Past President
· Carmel High School Hall of Fame Member
· Carmel Dad’s Club Board Member and Vice President
· Zionsville Fellowship Church- elder and member
· Ask Mark, “How did you become a Real Estate Broker”?